Welcome to the IAE Savoie Mont Blanc !
You find here all you should know/all the information required to come studying with us !
NB : In Chambéry, you can study Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management, International Management.
In Annecy, you can study Marketing, Economics, Information and Technology Management.
The french university calendar is divided into two semesters :
- 1st semester : September - December
- 2nd semester : January - May
There are also vacation periods :
- All Saints (October)
- Christmas (December)
- Winter (February)
- Spring (April)
Important information for the academic year 2021-2022 - Covid19 :
The students and all the teachers are expected to be present at the beginning of the academic year, however the IAE will keep a small dose of distance learning, limited to 20% of the student hourly volume of each training. This amounts to a maximum of 50 hours of distance learning per student for semester 1, i.e. one day per week.
Courses you can study in Chambéry
Mixing programmes may result in timetable clashes.
3rd year of bachelor's degree :
Master's degree :
French as a Foreign Language (FLE) courses
- Free for exchange students
- Rate of 4 hours per week
- Obtention of 4 ECTS
- 6 differents level of classes
- Opportunity to meet the other international students
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verify that your home university has an exchange agreement with IAE (Erasmus code : F CHAMBER01), you can ask this your International Relations Office.
- Be selected by your home university.
- Fill in the application form of you university.
- Be accept to come studying here and get enroll!
Application form opening period :
1st Semester : March - April
2nd Semestre : October - November
Pratical information :
To get more details about student life, housing, visa procedures, etc. Visit : Coming at the IAE and student life