Individual students - freemovers

You are a foreign student and you wish to study at the IAE having no home university, i.e. to be enrolled only at the IAE (freemover).

You wish to come to the IAE Savoie Mont Blanc by yourself, i.e. without being bound by an agreement between a foreign higher education institution and the Université Savoie Mont Blanc.

You will have the same status as French students.

Registration procedure

The procedure to follow depends on your country of origin and your level of study.

More information on the registration procedure by clicking HERE.

Further information

To find out more about financing your stay or the grants available, learning French, or health click HERE.


Can't find the answer to you question ? Do you need help with your visa application, finding accommodation or anything else ?

Do not hesitate to contact the USMB Welcome Center dedicated to freemover students :